Our volunteer program is flexible to allow for varied interests and schedules. Some volunteers want to learn about gardening, some want to work at special events; we have friends who volunteer occasionally while others every Thursday or only during the holiday season. Please apply to be a volunteer and we'll contact you when we have a project that will interest you.
Groups interested in volunteering should complete and submit the online Group Visit form.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
On the Farm
Scheduled volunteer activities occur every Thursday & Friday from 10 am - 2 PM. Visit, meet the crew, learn more about the farm, and join in that day's activities. Make sure to wear sunscreen, layers of clothes, closed-toe shoes and bring a water bottle.
Natural Bridges is a working farm. Projects include all types of activities:
- Simple weeding
- Harvest: strawberries, CSA crops, lavender and other flowers for drying
- Planting new crops in early spring
- Flower harvest and making CSA bouquets
- Clearing out beds for new crops
- Helping out in our farm kitchen
Projects are weather dependent and defined by the day's priorities. We often can't tell you in advance exactly what project you'll be working on. Apply Now
In the Kitchen
Channel Your Inner Chef
We are also looking for volunteers to prepare and serve lunch to our crew, trainees and volunteers on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, usually from about 10am until 1pm. We have some supplies and seek donations to supplement our own organic produce.
If interested in any of these opportunities, please contact email@example.com
All of our events need volunteer help in planning, set-up, participation, and breakdown! We hold a variety of events ranging from farm-to-table dinners to gardening workshops. For more information view our upcoming events.
In the Office
· Volunteer Office Manager
· Social Media Team Members (Solid writing skills/Blogging experience, strong knowledge of their tools and strategies for marketing, and graphic design experience)
· Members to join our Fundraising & Events Committee
· Tabling & Events Promotion
· CSA Events Coordinator: Help us book bands for Fridays during our CSA season starting June 1st
· Office Handyman (paint walls, fix leaks, build shelves, ect)